The VAiNTRY 360 Delivery Team is seeking an experienced Salesforce Implementation Consultant to implement Salesforce products with enterprise clients. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients and our internal delivery teams in implementing, configuring, deploying, and integrating Salesforce with our client's existing enterprise. This role would work on engagements from discovery and requirements gathering through implementation, training, and support. This is an opportunity to be a key member of a growing Salesforce practice for our organization.
- Participates in, and facilitates as needed, customer requirements and solution design workshops
- Captures and maps business requirements to system/technical requirements and identifies gaps
- Assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, and testing
- Understands the technical depth of the project and validates the correct resources for the project
- Conducts unit, integration, and performance testing and work closely with users for user acceptance testing
- Works closely with our clients to assess their current architecture and architect solutions that meet their current needs \Manage and complete system configuration and user setup as needed
- Document and implement configuration changes and data mapping requirements as needed for the engagements
- Manage and execute the process of gathering, documenting, and maintaining business/process workflows following standard processes and procedures (business process reviews
- Work with assigned Delivery Lead/Project Manager to fully communicate requirements
- Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams
- Minimum of 4 years of Salesforce implementations and configurations
- Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Sales and Service Clouds
- Minimum of 2 years of system integrations with Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Experience working in PMP centric or Agile centric project engagement frameworks, and flexibility to work in a hybrid environment of both
- Functional knowledge of business process design
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations in a consulting organization
- Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing, and other implementation activities
- Minimum of 3 years of strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable presenting to C-level and senior leadership teams
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
Seeking the following Salesforce certifications:
Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant are required. Community Cloud Consultant, CPQ Specialist, Advanced Administrator of SF Developer would be a plus
- Salesforce development and design skills including Flow, Process Builder, Apex, Visualforce, and other standard and advanced Salesforce automation tools
- Understands of all aspects of Salesforce current and future release functionality including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Experience with ERP integrations (Oracle, SAP) preferred
- Experience with Mulesoft preferred
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy, and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and able to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
Ideally, located in Orlando, Tampa, St Pete, Clearwater
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as the candidate is located near an airport, and willing and able to travel when needed. Candidates in the East Coast time zone would be ideal for us.
- Being a part of a growing Salesforce practice focused on Client and HLS engagements.
- Salesforce Certification reimbursement (if passed on the first try)
- Salesforce Registered Partner, with extensive network in the Salesforce eco-system
- Ability to contribute immediately and be involved in developing the Salesforce practice roadmap
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.