VALiNTRY is looking for an experience Salesforce Administrator to provide training and support to end users in Sales Cloud for one of our clients. This is a short term contract 2 to 3 weeks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide day to day training and end-user support (including complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users to troubleshoot issues and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain security user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Perform data imports, fulfill ad hoc data requests, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts.
- Successfully create and maintain documentation on business processes, use and flow, and training materials.
- Ability to test, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Ability to maintain and implement integrations between Salesforce and other applications and systems.
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Salesforce
- Minimum 1 year demonstrated experience supporting Salesforce in an environment
- Salesforce Admin Certification
For a full list of our current IT & Salesforce openings, please visit our website
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.