The Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator will join the Business Technology Department (BT), supporting Field Sales, Client Services, Patient Services and Lab Operations.
- Reporting to the CIO, the person in this role is responsible for overall system configuration, maintenance, support, and overall improvement of Salesforce.com. This includes related systems integration and APIs. The Salesforce.com Administrator Developer will work with a cross-functional team to identify needs and requirements and will apply industry standards and best practices in developing solutions.
- The following are intended to be examples of the accountabilities for which the person in this position is responsible. This position is not intended to be complete or all-inclusive and does not preclude management from assigning other or related functions for which the individual has demonstrated competency through performance.
- ProvidePerform analysis, administration, development, troubleshooting, problem resolution and testing
- ProvideResearch, recommend and implement Salesforce-based solutions including 3rd party applications to enhance business processes
- Support and facilitate testing of new enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements
- Provide change control management and assist in the development of interfaces to other internal business applications
- Serve as subject matter expert of Salesforce.com; gathering, reviewing and implementing changes within CRM system
- Support the business by creating reports, dashboards and sales analytics
- Assist the business to understand the effort, risk, and impact of making changes to the CRM system
- Provide technical support assistance to diagnose and resolve application issues Create and maintain technical documentation for the web and application environments, including network diagrams, installation and configuration procedures, troubleshooting guidelines, and operational procedures
- Review and understand general organization drivers and context for development projects and assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes
- Supporting new releases and bug fixes as they relate to the project management of the platform,
- Facilitate the day-to-day management of the applications as needed
- Coordinates the rollout of enhancements to the production environment, which includes coordination of all IT areas involved in the rollout
- Serves as an escalation point of contact for application users and troubleshooting not related to system defects (investigate complex 'how to' questions)
- Provide day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and work with Sales Operations to establish and implement best practices with regards to release management, system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Manage and maintain third party applications and make recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies
- Participate in cross functional team prioritizing and working on other Salesforce related projects
- And other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Proactive work ethic; strong people skills; positive and energetic attitude
- Results driven individual with meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent phone & interpersonal communication skills with at least 3 years customer service experience
- Self-motivated and is able to react and make logical decisions
- Understand & utilize current knowledge of billing processes
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4-7 years in a Salesforce.com Administrator Developer role in a related field (healthcare, life sciences, pharma, med device or biotech preferred)
- 3+ years in a Sales Operations role or working directly with Sales and Sales Operations
- Experience with healthcare data (HIPAA) and/or PCI a plus
- Experience with billing, financial and lab systems a plus
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.