The Salseforce Account Executive at VALiNTRY360 is responsible for all client-related activities and the success of this role is dependent on the ability to uncover, define, and close strategic Salesforce projects with valued customers within a target market. The ideal individual will have previously sold Salesforce implementations or managed services, or has a deep network within the Account Executive community of Salesforce.com.
The role will interact strategically with the team to identify, cultivate and close on new business. This is a quota-carrying role, and, will sell VALiNTRY360 Salesforce Consulting services (Implementations, Customizations, Managed Services) for Salesforce.com customers- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Pardot, Salesforce Maps, CPQ, and other related Salesforce technologies.
This role is to ideally be staffed in the greater Atlanta area working remotely. We are open to speaking with qualified candidates outside of Atlanta in a major city with a strong Salesforce presence.
• Identify, develop and close on new sales (new logos) to meet and exceed quota targets.
• Fulfill the role of trusted advisor and develop deep strategic relationships with Customers.
• Act as primary sales liaison with the Central delivery team and Solution Architects
• Maintain effective relationships internally – Marketing, Operations, Project Delivery Services and leadership – to align all stakeholder interests and drive activity
The ideal candidate would have experience working for Salesforce Directly at an AE (Account Executive) or working for an IVS (independent software vendor) or Salesforce Partner delving salesforce consulting services
• Professional services experience, ideally selling platform services, with demonstrable quota success
• Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem (we are a Silver Salesforce Partner)
• Passion for SaaS and cloud-based offerings and experience with enterprise service agreements
• Ability to rapidly assess Customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for growth.
• Experience working within matrixed teams to identify, document and close consulting engagements that leverage Salesforce and various cloud platforms.
• Ability to collaborate with sales and marketing to build and execute complex account strategies and sales plays. • Nurture and develop strong relationships with existing customers and extend reach within their organizations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as reporting and presentation expertise.
• Travel as needed within region
VALiNTRY Services is located in Winter Park, FL and offices in Dallas, TX and Nashville, TN. We have become an Employer of Choice in Central Florida! Below is the recognition that VALiNTRY has received:
- Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner (Silver)
- Deloitte Fast 500 Technology Award 2018, 2019
- INC 5000 – 2018, 2019
- INC. 500 2017
- #2 Company in Orlando, FL
- #10 in Florida
- #142 nationally out of private companies in USA
- 2018 Fast 50 Winner – Orlando Business Journal
- Best Places To Work – Orlando Business Journal 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Florida Companies To Watch Winner – 2016
- One of Florida’s Fastest Growing Companies (Fast 100) – 2017
- Orlando Business Journal CEO of the Year – 2016
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.