VALiNTRY is hiring a Sr. Salesforce CPQ Consultant to deliver direct services to our clients. This consultant will operate in a client facing capacity. The ideal consultant will have experience in SaaS (Software as a Service), navigating complex pricebooks, and building out quoting, invoicing, and renewal processes within Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick).
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customers current state.
- Identify gaps and pain points and work with the customers delivery team to design a future state solution that incorporates CPQ best practices.
- Have a strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to a C Level audience as well as technical teams.
- Lead discovery workshops, which include the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
Why work with VALiNTRY?
VALiNTRY is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner who has had the following recognitions over the years:
- Orlando Business Journal Best Places to work 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Orlando Business Journal CEO of the year – 2016
- Client Technology Fast 500 Award in 2018
- 9.98 / 10 rating from clients related to our Salesforce Implementations
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.